Kolhapur in Maharashtra is famous for its hot & fiery dishes like Kolhapuri Misal, Chicken Tambda & Pandhra Rassa. Just like that, this recipe isn’t for the faint-hearted or someone with a low spice tolerance. This delicacy is called Veg Kolhapuri because it mimics the style of dishes coming from Kolhapur. This is very different from preparations in North India, as it has a spice mix that includes a blend of coconut, sesame & poppy. Lets make it!
Prepping the Veggies
- Add all the Veggies in a large pot (or a pressure cooker)
- Add a pinch of salt & a couple of glasses of Water
- Cover & cook until soft, and then let it boil for 10 minutes
- Add a Garnishing of Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Serve with Tandoori Roti or Garlic Naan